We have worked with experts to create an online course for Years 10-13 so that teachers can meet these requirements with no extra hassle.Enrol your school today!
We have worked with certified counsellors and practitioners to design a curriculum that helps young people to understand, monitor and optimise their mental wellbeing.
1. What is Mental Wellbeing?
2. The Teenage Brain
3. The Science of Wellbeing Concerns
1. Exam Stress and Mental Wellbeing
2. Social Media and Mental Wellbeing
3. Money and Mental Wellbeing
1. Self Awareness and Supporting Others
2. The Mind-Body Connection
3. A Toolkit for Mental Wellness
Our Teacher Resource Pack means that delivering our course requires little to no planning.
In this guide you will find:
1. Lesson plan builders
2. Engaging classroom activities
3. Guided discussion topics
4. Learning objectives and success criteria
5. Printable worksheets
Our courses are free, plug-and-play, and ideal for remote learning during lockdown.
Our courses can be completed by pupils independently, either in computer rooms or at home - perfect for remote learning.
Our courses are "plug-and-play" - teachers can project our courses and work through the content with their class.
Our courses consist of bite-sized video content and regular quizzes to boost retention and engagement.
We provide schools with resource packs containing activities and worksheets to help pupils engage with the content.